If you want to know about Mel Robbins Net Worth and how much money Mel Robbins has, you came to the right article.
Mel Robbins is an American on-air CNN analyst, television personality, author, and motivational speaker. She was born Schneeberger on October 6, 1968. Robbins is well-known for her coverage of the George Zimmerman trial, her book The 5 Second Rule, and TED X presentation entitled How to stop screwing yourself over, which has received over 31 million views on YouTube alone.
Mel Robbins Net Worth in 2023
Mel Robbins has a long history in the industry and works as a television personality, motivational speaker, and book. She currently has a net worth of $15 million.
Authoring books, giving motivational speeches, and hosting television shows are the main sources of revenue for Mel Robbins. Her net worth is currently estimated to be $15 million.
Birth, Bio Age
Net Worth: $15 Million
Age:54 YEARS OLD 
Birthplace: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Birthday: 6 October 1968
About Mel Robbins
Melanie Robbins is a lawyer, television host, author, and motivational speaker from the United States. Melanie was born in Kansas City, Missouri, on October 6, 1968. Her early years were spent in North Muskegon, Michigan, where she subsequently migrated. Later in 1986, she enrolled at Dartmouth College, pursuing a legal education and graduating with a J.D. in 1994.
Robbins is well-known for her TEDx lecture, How to Quit Screwing Yourself Over; her books, The 5 Second Rule and The High 5 Habit; and her coverage of the George Zimmerman trial for CNN. She also hosts several podcast series on Audible.
Mel Robbins Related News & Update
- Life guru Mel Robbins on scientific reason you should NEVER hit the snooze button
- ‘Get out of our comfort zone and go after what you want’: Mel Robbins
- Mel Robbins ’94 Launches Podcast
- Make 2023 your most productive year with Mel Robbins’ ‘5 Second Rule’
Mel Robbins Social Media Presence
- Mel Robbins Facebook
- Mel Robbins Instagram
- Mel Robbins LinkedIn
- Mel Robbins Twitter
- Mel Robbin Youtube
Mel Robbins books
Mel Robbins is the author of a few different works. The following is a selection of her most notable works:
- Stop Saying You’re Fine: Discover a More Powerful You
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
- Kick Ass with Mel Robbins: Life-Changing Advice from the Author of ‘The 5 Second Rule
- The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit
- Take Control of Your Life: How to Silence Fear and Win the Mental Game
Mel Robbins Interviews & Sessions
FAQs: Mel Robbins Net Worth
❓ Was Mel Robbins married to Tony Robbins?
No, Tony Robbins and Mel Robbins were not married.
❓ Where is Mel Robbins house?
She lives in Southern Vermont in their dream house that was purchased by Chris and Mel. The home features a mountaintop location and 26 acres of land, with a 140-mile view.
❓How much money does Mel Robbins make?
Mel earns around $62,000 monthly on YouTube; other sources are as follows.
- Conducting workshops and promoting books
- Run advertisements on her YouTube channel.
- Revenue from her speaking engagements
- Advising entrepreneurs making eight figures